Are you thinking about selling your collection or part of it? Please contact us.
What are we interested in?
- Action figures mint on card (MOC) or loose and the associated items from the 80s to the present. Think of Marvel Legends and Toybiz.
- Funko products such as Pop's, Hikari's, Wacky Wobblers, soda's
- Comic books (graded or bag and board)
- Print or original (comic book) art.
- Trading cards from My Hero Academia, Pokemon, Marvel / DC from the 90s or Weiss Zwartz.
How does it work?
Send us an email or chat with us via the widget at the bottom right of the screen, with a list of what you want to sell. To speed up the process, it is advisable to send clear photos of your collection. If you have damaged items, please indicate this in the list and make sure it is also visible in the photo. We will contact you soon and make an offer if you are interested. Please note, however, that we do not offer the full market value.
We have reached an agreement, what now?
- We only accept shipping for smaller collections (up to a maximum of 10 items). Make sure you pack it well because if it gets damaged, this will affect the final payout.
- You can, after consultation, deliver the collection to our postal address.
- We can collect the collection in consultation.
How do you receive payment?
After we receive your items, we will check them. If everything is in order, you will receive the agreed amount in your bank account within 14 days of receiving your items.
If upon inspection it appears that the condition of the items does not match the photos you sent, we will contact you with a new offer.