Are you thinking about selling your collection or part of it? Then please contact us.
What are we interested in?
- Action figures mint on card (MOC) or loose and the associated items from the 80s to the present. Think of Marvel Legends and Toybiz.
- Funko products such as Pop's, Hikari's, Wacky Wobblers, soda's
- Comic books (graded or bag and board)
- Print or original (comicbook) art.
- Trading cards from My Hero Academia, Pokemon, Marvel / DC from the 90's or Weiss Zwartz.
How does it work?
Send us an email or chat with us via the widget at the bottom right of the screen, with a list of what you want to sell. To speed up the process, it is advisable to include clear photos of your collection. If you have items that are damaged, indicate this in the list and make sure that it is also visible in the photo. We will contact you soon and make an offer if you are interested. Please note, however, that we do not offer the full market value.
We've reached an agreement, now what?
- We only accept shipping for smaller collections (up to a maximum of 10 items). Make sure you pack it well because if it gets damaged, it will affect the final payout.
- After consultation, you can deliver the collection to us at the postal address.
- We can collect the collection in consultation.
How do you receive payment?
After we have received your items, we will check them. If everything is in order, you will receive the agreed payment within 14 days, after receipt of your items, on your bank account.
If the condition of the items does not match the photos you sent, we will contact you with a new offer.